Hi JAGS Baseball,
Thank you, Coach Allison.
Players and parents,
Thank you so much for participating in the KC Hitter HARD DATA Initiative. In 1990 KC made a commitment to develop JOCO players, gain you exposure, graduate college while fulfilling the dream of playing college baseball in a program that is a FIT for you. That has gone well, and none of that has changed. In fact, KC Hitter has upped our game in an effort to up your game. For now, we call it PROJECT X. With your help, 2020 KC Hitter will keep making our products BETTER for HITTERS. The remainder of 2109 KC Hitter will be sharing our Hard Data Initiative. Our Hard Data Initiative represents some of our loftiest goals, for you and KC Hitter.
Hard Data Initiative –
We want your improved hitter metrics!
KC Hitter is in a ‘Hard Data’ collection phase. That means tremendous opportunity and value for you and your hitters.
We’ve recorded some very nice results. Our previous projects have resulted in double-digit improvement in exit velocity, quality contact, and contact percentage. During this period, we are making the same program available to you and your hitters for this introductory price.
This offer is for One project X session.
- Sessions start times and date TBA.
- Time and date to be agreed upon when we speak.
- One Project X session (eight weeks).
- Each session is one-hour long. (Project X is also offered in 3-4 x weekly package. $189.00)
- Cost $100.00 per player. (10 player minimum / 15 player max).
- A COMMITMENT TO ATTENDENCE.
- Respond to and complete the RAPSODO profile.
- Batting Helmet. All hitters are required to wear batting helmets.
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE. The system is a challenge (much like the season), it’s much like competing against the best. A positive attitude is the backbone of any pressure performance strategy.
- An open mind.
- Respectful demeanor in all regards.
- Batting gloves: Batting gloves are not a requirement, but we emphasize reps. Consider them work gloves.
- Footwear: Cross-trainers are ideal. ‘Track shoes’ and shoes made for running in a straight line are less than ideal.
- Mental: Start getting your head right. We realize that sounds cliche’. It’s not. It’s real.
- ‘Mental Conditioning’ is part of the program. You’ll know how to prepare soon enough. For now, you should ‘anticipate’ a different kind of competition. We will be competing against your mind.
How it works:
Eight weeks –
Week 1: Baseline (same conditions as exit testing)
Weeks 2-7: Maximum number of swings in our environment.
Week 8: Exit testing (same conditions as the baseline)
We use Rapsodo to verify results. Rapsodo is our third-party verifier.
PROJECT X is an eight week, transformative hitting workout (challenge), held at the KC Hitter Lab. The 2016-18 projects showed double digits increases in exit velocity and contact percentage during the six-week project. *This is an EIGHT-week program.